Pages

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A fun little project!

A Picnic Blanket.

I saw this pattern on See Mama Sew and had to give it a try!  So simple for my first(adult size) blanket!  I made it just before we went to Bear Lake but just keep forgetting to post it!
On top,  cute bright fabric  from Heather Bailey and on back just an old pale pink sheet. 

Love all the patterns!

And especially,  these cute corner pockets which hold a small rock, so the blanket won't blow away!  In fact, I liked that idea so much, I think that was the main reason I made the blanket!  That and the cute bright fabric!!  Perfect for a cute outdoor blanket!!  Hey! It kinda matches my blog!;)

6 comments:

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

So cute! I love all the different patterns!You have such a talent!

clarke fam said...

The cutest outdoor blanket that I have ever seen. We just use some old wool hand me down. Definately time to update!!

Unknown said...

It turned out great...I love all the fun fabric.

Nate Insun Olivia & Sophie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nate Insun Olivia & Sophie said...

SOOOO CUTE..I love it. the cutest blanket ever.

Kristin said...

You're killing me with all your stuff you are making. I love it all. I love your previous posts, too. Love the hair on Sadie and the story of the stroller. Seriously, only guys would think to use duck tape. Gotta love it. I am also so, so sick about the Midnight Sun thing! Honestly, I was so looking forward to that book coming out. I just finished what she had posted and it didn't even get to the meadow scene! I am so sad about not ever being able to know his thoughts on James, kissing Bella, etc. How pathetic am I?

Related Posts with Thumbnails