Pages

Friday, February 13, 2009

Cole's First Valentine Box!

I know it may not look like it but Cole was VERY involved in this Valentine box!  Modge Podge and all!  He even painted the inside green!  I'm hoping to get a few years out of this thing!  It was such a fun project to do together!

My sweet little kindergartner.  Love you buddy!

4 comments:

Jill said...

I love this box! So cute!!!

Heidi Boos said...

What a great box!! What did you use for the box?

Amy @ OurScoop said...

I found this box just browsing through the aisles of Roberts craft. It is one of those brown paper mache type boxes. It was really tall so I had to cut it down a bit. I bought it for $2.00 with the %40 off. Easy peasy!

lioannides said...

Hello.
I love the chair back valentine mail bags. Do you make these to sell. I would be interested in purchasing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails