Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sledding in January!

I've been so lost in the shuffle of these Valentine's Bags that I have forgotten to post pictures of us sledding for my blog album!  Stacey and Brent came up with their kids for lunch and a little sledding on MLK day.  Stacey made us all this yummy 3 meat open faced toasted sandwich.  Stacey, you must post it!


Kevin thought it would be fun to take MaryJane on a ride.  Scared me to death and I think it scared her too!  We love this toboggan!  It is GREAT for having 3-4 people on!  Kate and Sadie even went down on their own in it!  No tipping!  Brave little girls!


Thanks for the memories cousins!  

2 comments:

Mommyof4 said...

Ya you loved it until I broke it!!! I promise to get you a new one. If I can't find it this season for sure next. It will be one of those things that will always be on my mind until it is replaced--I promise. That is how my brain works.

sue chappell said...

Ok - is that about the cutest picture I've ever seen?!!!!! Love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails