
I have a very creative friend named Amy who introduced me to these adorable paper heart pockets. Unfortunately, she doesn't have a blog to share all the fun things she does. So I decided I'll share this one for her. ;)
I usually just make these paper hearts for the kids teachers and the preschool class of 10. Somehow making 35 + seams a bit overwhelming to me.
The kids and I had a fun evening of making their class Valentine's! It was so fun to just throw everything on the table and create together while making fun memories!
I printed these adorable free Valentine's from the cute Secret Agent Josephine's blog. I just can't get enough of them! Sooo cute!
I also added these cards on the paper hearts.
LOVE them!




5 comments:
so cute! I will have to try these.
One of my littles made SAJ's valentines too...{We loved them so much, we decided to print off another 2 copies, and made them into a little matching game!}
We printed off Valentines from Bunnycakes this year. I love not having my kids send out something so commercial. Yours are very darling.
Darling Valentines!
OK your going to think this is so wierd but you seem so familier to me, I came across you blog a few weeks ago (love it BTW) but you seem so familier to me, what is your maiden name, did we go to highschool together or something? It is driving me crazy where I may know you from.
Oh my goodness! I love the finished product all wrapped up with that ADORABLE valentine's tag finishing it off. I can't wait to be able to *help* make fun valentines for my children's classmates when they begin school. Love your creativity and the beautiful pictures that you take of your creations. Makes me wish I was a better photography.
Post a Comment