Pages

Friday, February 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Jill!

Today is my cute sister Jill's BIRTHDAY!!!

She lives in D.C and has the coolest and bestest job working at CNN as a producer for this guy...
Wolf Blitzer and gets to meet LOTS of famous people!

She Lives in the cutest condo that looks like a MAGAZINE,

and always surprises me with FedEx packages filled with goodies from her latest travels.  This scarf was sent to me on my birthday which she picked up on her awesome trip to Scotland last year!
And she has contributed just about EVERY magnet to my collection from all the cool places she's visited!  (some of them are in the "repair" box from the kids dirty little mittens!) 

She is the worlds BEST Aunt and always brings her nieces and nephews fun gifts and somehow despite the distance, makes it to almost all their special milestones and creates wonderful memories with them!  They ADORE her!


We LOVE YOU JILL and wish you the HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY EVER!

5 comments:

Jill said...

Lil' Sis!!! Thank you for the LOVELY post! What are you trying to do make me cry on my birthday?!?! You are so sweet and thoughtful and I'm so blessed to have a sister like you! Thanks for the thoughtful birthday gift, too! Tell the kids I LOVE the red nail polish!! xoxoxo

sue chappell said...

What a beautiful daughter! Now I realize why you LOVE palm trees and Sunshine! You were born on a sunn day in So. Calif and there were beautiful palm trees right outside my room - it was destined!!!

Love you...Have fun in NYC! WIsh I were there with you all!!!

clarke fam said...

Happy birthday Jill. You are the cutest and the funnest. I love to hear all the fun things that you are doing from Amy.

Carl Chappell said...

Amy, what a cute blog in the blogosphere! Jill is a great, big sister, you two have been great friends for decades (3). How much fun. I am so lucky to have such beautiful, smart, and talented daughters. It must have come from their mothers side of the family!

cifa22 said...

Jill is awesome...we love her!!! Happy Birthday Jill!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails