I love this idea! Martha Stewart made these cute easy little Valentine treat boxes on her show. It is very similar to the gift I make for the kids teachers and preschool friends. Stay tuned for another cute Valentine pouch!
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Valentine Treat Box
I love this idea! Martha Stewart made these cute easy little Valentine treat boxes on her show. It is very similar to the gift I make for the kids teachers and preschool friends. Stay tuned for another cute Valentine pouch!
Labels:
craft,
valentine's
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
So, so cute!!!!! I love it!!!
These are adorable, thank you for the link!!
amy, you seriously are amazing. i don't know how you find any time in a day to make all the things you do with being a mom of three kids. you are truly a super mama. thanks for all your tips and ideas on how to become a better homemaker.
i like the pdf style of the valentine's chair backer because you can save it on your computer.
Very cute!!! I just found your blog and love it!
How cute! Thanks for the link
And this one is going up on my blog tomorrow! I think I am just going to stop blogging and copy all of your posts!! ;D
Post a Comment