Yea!!! I've fixed my tutorial problem!! Finally! You can view the whole thing now! Whew! Just curious as to which link you like better. Which one is easier for you to view, print, etc...
Through reading my blog, you’ll find too quickly that the things I love most in life are my little family, vintage campers and creative projects like crafting and sewing. I don’t scrapbook, so blogging has been a wonderful way for me to record these happy times in life! In 2010 my fourth child was born with Down syndrome. This has been an incredible growing experience for our family! We love and adore our Frankie and look forward to a life filled with learning and love for him! What a wonderful blessing Frankie has been to our family. He has shown us the beauty and joy of Down syndrome!
4 comments:
Link 1 worked a little better for me. Great job. Thanks for the ideas!
Fabulous tutorial! Great job. Link 1 has crisper pictures. Thanks so much for posting this! Now I just have to work up the guts to try it ;)
I like link one as a PDF file is easier for me to save on my computer and most people have that program on their computer. Thanks again for sharing.
I like the fact that I can save the one in link one.
Post a Comment