Pages

Monday, February 16, 2009

Love Day 2009

Photobucket
Valentine's Day was just a fun relaxing day spent with these people that I love so much!  
We ate a simple breakfast with the most yummy homemade Magleby's Fresh syrup!  A staple in my home.  
Sadie loved her new Fancy Nancy book and cupcake jewelry box, Cole LOVED his new Webkinz Dragon, and MaryJane was just so happy to sit on daddy's lap and eat everything in sight!

For dinner I made the family's favorite.  Sesame Chicken.  After which we ate "Fundue", as the kids like to call it.  Brownie Bites, Strawberries, Pineapple, Pretzels, and mini heart shape sugar cookies that I had saved from the cookie party the day before.

Photobucket
Thanks Marilee for the fun idea!

Photobucket


The kids had brought the frosting out from the fridge to decorate the mini cookies.  They just wanted more of that cookie decorating!  MaryJane couldn't resist the urge and thought the frosting was a bottle.  She was sooo happy!

Photobucket
I have loved celebrating every minute of this holiday this year!  Our home has been filled with lots of love!  Hope you enjoyed the holiday as well! ;)

11 comments:

Kristin said...

OK, I remeber now!! I don't really talk to anyone any more except Lisa, she is my sister in law now!! Debbie lives a few blocks over from me but I havn't actually talked to her in years!! Audrey did my hair for years after school until she moved away but she is on facebook now!! I have also reconnected with Jill on facebook too! I havn't done hair since school except for family, I got married and just started having babies! My oldest just turned 11! I love your blog and it is so fun to reconnect this way!! Your little family is so cute, are you still up in Utah? Do you keep in touch with anyone from school!!

Heidi Boos said...

I'm definitely pulling out the "fundue" next year! That will surely be a hit! You looked like you had the perfect Valentine's Day spent with family.

Anonymous said...

Your family is soo cute! And fondu is a great idea!! So cute!!

Kristina said...

You look like you have the perfect family! Everyone is adorable!

clarke fam said...

Your kids are so lucky to have you for a Mom. You are the funnest and the most creative person I know.

sue chappell said...

Love those tender pictures of you and Kevin with the kids!

Vanessa Shannon said...

Amy...did you take all the pictures on this post? And how about the pictures on your blog header? So cute! You are such a talented girl!

Sally said...

Hi Amy, just linked onto your darling blog and am loving all of your fabulous ideas. Wondering if you create all of your darling collages on photoshop or what you use. Its such a great way to post an event. If you get a chance drop me a line.

Thanks
Sallymtaylor@msn.com

Jennie Bender said...

such a fun idea. I just found your blog. My friend was so excited when she saw your valentine backpacks. So cute!

We did not have the time or money to make them. We did copy your tying idea, and tied darling pink buckets onto the backs of our girls' chairs! They loved peaking over and seeing all the goodies! Thanks so much, we owe it all to you!

pics of our party=) thanks!
http://whatareyouuptonow.blogspot.com/2009/02/valentine-party.html

Love all your fun, sweet ideas!

Unknown said...

Okay are you kidding me. I just got done stocking your blog. I have decided that you are the new Martha Stewart. I am calling the Martha Stewart show tomorrow and I am going to let them know that the replacement lives in UTAH!!! Who can sew like that? Apparently someone was paying attention to sewing class in 7th grade at Lakeridge. GO AMY!!!

Call me Mimi said...

Amy, I love your blog. You are very talented. Tell me how you met your husband and where he is from. Do you live in SLC now? Sister Linda Rich

Related Posts with Thumbnails