Pages

Friday, February 6, 2009

Do you Webkinz?


For Christmas Santa brought Cole and Sadie their first Webkinz.  My nephews have about a hundred of them and Cole had always wanted one!  To play Webkinz, you have to first purchase a Webkiz stuffed animal which has a code on it that you set up your account with online.  You then have to love, feed and take care of your pet to make him happy! You have to play games to earn Webkiz money to buy them food clothes etc...  It is really a creative fun thing for kids.  

All I can say is THERE IS NO WAY I COULD OWN A Wii!!  Cole asks me to help him at times to earn extra money and where does the time go?  I get sucked right in!  After we get the kids tucked into bed Kevin and I race to the computer to get there first.  HOW PATHECTIC IS THAT?  Luckily I've been able to gain enough control over myself the last few days to stay away from it!  I can't even get started!  I mean what would ever become of me if I owned a Wii?  Bad things I tell ya.  Bad things.

3 comments:

SoBella Creations said...

My daughter wanted a webkinz after seeing one at her preschool last year. So I gave in. Of course after we got everything set up online she decided it was way too hard. So now he is just a stuffed animal she sleeps with.

Strawser 6 said...

Hi! My name is Jamie...I saw this post and was cracking up! We dont have webkins...but we do have a WII, and we definitely get hooked! Even the kids get hooked on trying to rack up points, etc. I have three kids as well. Caden is 4, Cavin is 3, and Jacie is my baby girl...she is 9 months!
I'm not nearly as creative as you...but you can check out the kids' pics at http://cjkidsx4.blogspot.com

Alissa and Brandon Owen Family said...

Hi Amy,
How can I buy those Valentines bags? Who sells then? I'd never be able to re-create it. Do you sell them? Alissa

Related Posts with Thumbnails